Paris DMC Le Connoisseur offers every service required to host your event in Paris - from exceptional venues to unique team-building and group activities, with multilingual services in English, Russian and Chinese.
Bespoke events tailored towards the individual needs of our clients.
- A vast choice of locations all over France for events from 100 to 300 persons
- A vast selection of unique venues and conference rooms all over France: Paris, Bordeaux, Normandy, French Riviera, Burgundy, Champagne, and more.
- A large network of reliable partners for additional services including branding and interior design, technical support, and entertainment.
Our exclusive catalog of bespoke activities and unique visits to exceptional places to create your ideal « wow » event
- A choice of calm, functional and luxurious locations with discreet service for board meetings.
- VIP access to museums and monuments, as well as VIP activities for small groups.
- A large choice of exclusive venues for your seminars in France: hunting estates, artist's workshops, famous French museums, hotels, or other conference locations with engaging and memorable activities.
Example A: International summit with wine tasting
This event was created for a foreign subsidiary of a French multinational industrial corporation. 3 days for 150 people included:
- Management of a conference, including selection of appropriate conference venues according to the client’s complex requests;
- Installation of additional equipment; work with technical staff; selection of interpreters and hosts/hostesses;
- creative selection of restaurants for lunch and dinner for more than 100 people;
- management of a gala dinner on a yacht;
- creation of a tailor-made wine-tasting event and bespoke cultural programme for Paris.
Example B : 'Behind-the-scenes of Parisian fashion event"
This event was created by us for a US-based international beauty company as a reward for their top-performing employees. This 2 day high-end stay in Paris for 12 people included:
- A special welcome in several Parisian fine jewellery houses;
- Visits to salons not open to the public;
- A workshop for creating magnificent details of an haute couture dress with a luxury craftsman used by Dior;
- Learning about French etiquette from the time of Marie-Antoinette to today;
- Exclusive tasting sessions with carefully-selected French wine producers; and
- Visits to selected on-trend Paris restaurants for lunch and dinner.