Provence Luxury Tour
9 days / 8 nights
Luxury escape in Provence mixing culture, antique history, food & wine
Use this itinerary to inspire your bespoke journey
Only 2 hours 40 minutes from Paris by fast train and 1 hour drive from Marseille airport, Provence is an ideal destination for a summer vacation in France, and can also be visited after your trip to Paris or the French Riviera.
Photo by Thomas Despeyroux on Unsplash
A paradise of sweet art of living ...
We invite you to explore in a luxurious way all the "must sees" of this beautiful French region called Provence : the Palace of the Popes in Avignon, the Roman ruins, the fine wines, and the local cuisine without forgetting the lavender fields in season. During your stay you will be accompanied by our expert guides and private drivers. You will be seduced by our selection of charming 4* and 5* hotels often located in buildings and places full of history.
For small groups and individuals.
- Private guided tours in Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and/or Arles - the pearls of antique history and architecture of Provence
- High-end private wine tastings with our wine guides in the best wine estates of the Provence appellations Chateauneuf-du-papes and Tavel
- Cooking classes with a chef graduated from the Paul Bocuse school who will share with you all the secrets of local cuisine.
- A day with a private guide and a private driver to discover the lavender fields (in season) and the picturesque perched villages of Luberon
- Discover contemporary art during a visit of a unique collection at Château La Coste with an expert guide who explains the artworks in detail.
- And lots of tips from local connoisseurs on where to dine or to have a drink, such as where to taste the best lavender pastry in Saint-Remy de Provence.
- Finally, on request, exclusive and exceptional activities, such as, for example, a visit of a privately owned historical mansion and tea-time with its owners
from 5 500€ per person for 2 people traveling together in 5* accommodation.
Contact us for the detailed itinerary.
To learn more what to see and how to better visit Provence, read our article following this link
Any element of this itinerary - activities, transport, accomodation, length - can be tailored. We may customise this tour for you and combine it with our other thematic inineraries or destinations.
Click here to consult all our itineraries
Luxury Private Mansion for “Happy Few”
For a romantic trip, we recommend you to stay in this 18th century mansion with a unique charm. Hidden in a large private garden just a stone's throw from the Palace of the Popes, this neoclassical mansion is an oasis of greenery in the heart of Avignon. The refined design of each of 5 suites (about 50 m2 each), the personalized welcome of the owners, the spa - everything is gathered here to make a perfect stay for travelers who love authenticity and refinement.
Stylish Small Luxury Hotel with Michelin restaurant
This 5* hotel is directly adjacent to the eastern facade of the Palace of the Popes in Avignon, which is visible from almost every room as well as from the magnificent garden of the gotelm. Originally the palace of a 14th century cardinal, the hotel today is utterly romantic. This small luxury hotel with only 26 rooms and suites has classical spirit and is famous for its gastronomic restaurant.
+ 33 (0)1 76 47 03 30
Do you have a question?
We'll be happy to assiste you
+ 33 (0)1 76 47 03 30